Does Honda offer a military discount to US military servicemen? The short and simple answer to this question is, yes! Most Honda dealerships provide a military discount for all US military servicemen and women through the Honda Military Appreciation Program.
The Honda Military Appreciation Program is an in-store offer that salutes the service of all US military personnel and their spouses with a $500 discount on their next 2022 or newer Honda vehicle financing or lease transaction.
Learn more about the senior and military discounts through our website for other deals and offers.
Honda Military Discount Policy
The Honda Military Discount can be enjoyed by all active Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard personnel and their spouses.
Eligibility also extends to all US Military Reserves, retirees, veterans, and spouses. Note that US Military veterans and their spouses can avail of the Honda military discount 2022 within a year of separation from their active military service.
To avail of the military discount, Honda requires you to present a few credentials:
- Present a Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status
- Military spouses must present a Military ID and their spouse’s LES
- You have to receive credit approval via Honda Financial Services.
Is There a Military Discount in Canada?
Honda Canada Inc. has its Canadian version of the Honda Military Appreciation Program in the form of the Honda Canada Military Personnel Rebate Program.
The program also rebates Canadian military personnel $500 when purchasing or leasing a new Honda Vehicle. The program, however, is only exclusive to new Honda automobiles only.
Does Honda Make Military Vehicles?
Honda has historically made engines for Japanese Imperial Navy aircraft in WWII. As for current active duty military vehicles, the US Military has yet to select Honda as a supplier of any military service vehicle.
What Is the Honda Customer Loyalty Bonus?
The Honda Loyalty bonus gives discounts to previous Honda car owners. The current 2022 Honda Loyalty Program makes previous owners of 2012 or newer Honda vehicles eligible for a $750 to $1,000 discount on their next Honda Pilot, Civic, or Accord Sedan lease or purchase.
- Military service members receive a $1,000 discount towards a down payment or cost reduction when leasing or purchasing a new 2022 Honda Pilot.
- Military service members receive a $750 discount towards a down payment or cost reduction when leasing or purchasing a new 2022 Honda Civic.
- Military service members receive a $750 discount towards a down payment or cost reduction when leasing or purchasing a new 2022 Honda Accord Sedan.
Is There a Honda Motorcycle Military Discount?
Sadly, the Honda Military Appreciation Program does not extend discount offers to military personnel wanting to purchase new Honda motorcycles.
Is There a Honda Powersports Military Discount?
The Honda Powersports lineup of vehicles includes Street, Off-road, ATV, and SXS vehicles are also not included in military discount options.